We operate a layaway plan for those who would like to make staged payments towards a purchase. These are the conditions by which it operates, so if you are interested, just email us;
1. A deposit of at least 25% is made in order to secure the item for layaway (until this amount has been paid, the item is still available for sale).
2. Staged payments are made on dates which are agreed at the outset, and are not usually over a period of longer than four months.
3. The item will not be released to the customer until all payments have been made.
4. All payments are non-refundable, but are transferable to a different item.
5. If the payment plan is not completed (ie. two payment cycles are missed), the item and payments is forfeited and Fetheray may then sell the item.
6. Full postage is applicable on Layaway Plans.
7. No discount is available on items sold on layaway.