We are committed to making our packaging materials as environmentally friendly as possible.
Boxes - We'd love to be able to send out each jewel in an original antique or vintage box, but sadly they are too expensive and scarce so this isn't a viable option.
- Our small boxes are of card with cotton starch wadding, or in the case of more expensive items, good quality boxes to preserve your jewels in.
- We use recycled tissue paper for gift wrapping.
- We are working towards sourcing recycled satin ribbons for gift wrapping.
Packaging - We keep and where possible reuse the packaging materials in which deliveries are sent to us (we hope you don't mind this).
- Our padded envelopes are entirely made of recycled paper with shredded recycled paper padding.
- We use recyclable bubble wrap (when we occasionally run out of the preferred option of 2nd hand packaging).